Guide to philosophy
- Analog is not to be digitalised
- Photography tells its story
- There is no undo
- The wait is good
- Darkroom smells unforgettable
- Analog is not a cheap thing
- Unperfection creates soul
Leave a comment if you think I could do something better?
Share if you think it can help someone?
Guide to philosophy - related content
Value of analog photography - for me - is not about merchandise. Each object - analog camera, vintage paper, expired analog film, dark room equipment, ect - was treated with respect to its soul. Each has a feeling associated with, and a history behind it. Not only mine, but all those years in the past.